Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Works for Me Wednesdays!


I’ve never been a great card-giver. For birthdays I’m always the one that gives a present without a card. Number one, I hate to spend $5 on a Hallmark birthday card that’s just going to be thrown away. And, number two, I never think to go out and stock up on cards...so I have to buy one on the way to the party.
When I married into Worker Man’s family I was introduced to the most brilliant idea. His mom gives each of her daughter/daughter-in-laws a Hallmark box from Costco. This box is filled with cards for every occasion but they’re not the lame-o cards that normally come in a variety box. They are like, awesome cards. There are always a lot of 3-D cards and pop-up cards and all kinds of neat stuff. Each year, she will buy them at Costco and replenish our supply. It definitely works for me!

Jump on over to Shannon’s blog to read lots of other WFMW tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment