Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

new sport.

At my parent's house this weekend, my sister introduced me to a new sport.

This would be the refrigerator at their house.

The challenge?

Trying to actually fit something else into this fridge or freezer.
SL clearly wasn't winning the game.

My strategy?

Shove and slam.

Shove the item in there and slam the door. Then the "ball" is in the court of the next person who opens the fridge. They are responsible for finding a spot after it falls out on the floor.

ps. my mom would kill me if she knew this was going on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!! The shelf I love the most is the one with the salad dressings and the soft drink laying just right so it doesn't fall out when you open the door!! I could actually WIN at this sport.

    P.S. It's okay that your mom's frig looks like this....she has her priorities in the right place...AND, she feeds her family!!!! Just don't put MY frig on here!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is too funny! That is one well-stocked fridge right thre! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that picture wasnt taken at my house? Just for grins tho...what is in the beige tubes that is in the freezer....FREAKY!

    ReplyDelete