Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

yay for projects.

I am the kinda project gal that sees a cute craft and wants to try to make it myself.
But...it never turns out quiiiiiteee right.

I get an e-mail from Lowes Hardware weekly called creative ideas. There are a ton of ideas that they offer and one week, I got lucky. I found a project to make a nutcracker out of planters. Here's what it turned out looking like.

I actually did it AND it turned out right!!!


I plan to make some more with mini planters. I'll take pictures of the process and post them. It's super easy!

3 comments:

  1. It turned out even better than the ones at Lowes!!! So proud of you! FMIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! How crafy :)

    I'd love to help you out with money making websites and etc...

    do you have an email or some way for me to get a hold of you...I think leaving all of that info in a comment would get a bit long :)

    Jill @ MoneySavinDiva

    ReplyDelete